5 bedroom detached house for saleNightingale Way, Calne
Sold STC £385,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Five double bedrooms
- Double garage and enclosed parking
- Stunning 30 ft kitchen/family room
- Two en-suites and family bathroom
A most impressive detached house with a truly stunning re-fitted kitchen that has plenty of room for a dining table to seat 10/12 people, open plan to a wonderful family space that opens out to the enclosed rear gardens. Further benefits include a double garage and five double bedrooms.
A superb five bedroom detached executive house situated in a premium cul-de-sac on a popular estate location offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Accommodation is versatile and boasts entrance hall, sitting room and stunning re-fitted kitchen/diner/family room with a separate utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms all of good size with the added benefit of an en-suite to the guest bedroom and a separate cloakroom. The top floor benefits from the family bathroom and two further bedrooms with another en-suite.
Externally the enclosed garden is a real sun trap with double wooden gates leading to the double garage.
Entrance to this spacious detached family home is via the front door, leading into the entrance hall which comprises : storage cupboard, telephone point, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 20' x 11' 5" ( 6.10m x 3.48m )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed French doors leading to the kitchen/family room. Ornamental fireplace with wooden surround, television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 32' x 29' 7" (max) narrowing to 11' 8" ( 9.75m x 9.02m (max) narrowing to 3.56m )
Stunning re-fitted kitchen/dining/family room comprising a fantastic range of wall and base units and incorporating a central island with a superb range of drawers under with solid wood work surfaces over, Villeroy & Boch double sunken porcelain sink with tiled splash backs. Double electric oven, De-Dietrich induction hob inset into central island with chimney style cooker hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated microwave. Double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect, two Skylight windows to the rear, French doors and a further door leading to the rear garden. Double doors leading to the lounge, door leading to the utility room, inset spot lights, mix of tiled and solid wood flooring and three radiators.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space. Door leading to the kitchen, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Stairs from the hall, stairs leading to the top floor, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, airing cupboard, smoke detector and a radiator.
Cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Bedroom One 20' 1" x 11' 4" ( 6.12m x 3.45m )
Light and spacious dual aspect bedroom comprising double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" (max) x 9' 6" ( 4.09m (max) x 2.90m )
Good sized bedroom with built in full width wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, double shower cubicle, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Top Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, smoke detector and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Another good size bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 17' (max) x 10' ( 5.18m (max) x 3.05m )
Situated on the top floor this good sized fourth bedroom comprises two double glazed windows to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Top floor bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Enclosed by panel fencing the rear garden offers a peaceful entertaining space, double wooden gates open to the sides and there is also a personal door to the garage. Summerhouse, patio sun terrace and a lawned area.
Double garage with an up and over door and personal door to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55373251.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.