3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreat Sampsons Field, Welwyn Garden City
- Three Bedrooms
- Town House
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Location
This fantastic three bedroom house is an ideal family home offering ample space over three floors. Located in the popular area of Panshanger, with great commutes links via the A414, A1(M), and mainline rail links in to London.
This fantastic three bedroom house is an ideal family home offering ample space over three floors. The property features an entrance hall, generous size living room and modern fitted kitchen including a range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob and electric oven, and a family dining area. There is also a separate utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The top floor boasts an impressive master suite with dressing area and three piece bathroom suite. Externally is a well-kept rear garden with side access to the front and garage en block. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and loft space for storage. Located in the popular area of Panshanger, with great commutes links via the A414, A1(M), and mainline rail links in to London. There are a range of local amenities including Moors Walk parade of shops where there is a doctor's surgery, Tesco express, pharmacy, post office, hair salon, beauticians and food take aways. Morrison's supermarket and petrol station is within easy reach as well as popular primary and secondary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55373263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.