5 bedroom detached house for saleAbercromby Street East, Helensburgh
Sold STC £475,000
- Superb Family Home
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Substantial Garden Grounds
- Guide Price £475,000 to £490,000
A beautifully presented and well proportioned detached family home set within generous mature gardens.
A beautifully presented and well proportioned detached family home set within a generous mature garden positioned in one of Helensburgh's sought after location.
Pulchrain is a well presented family home with partial views of the Clyde estuary set within mature garden grounds offering spacious, comfortable and flexible family accommodation set over three levels.
The property is presented in excellent condition throughout having been both well-maintained and stylishly upgraded by the current owners making this a wonderful family home
Entered through the vestibule into the hallway, the ground floor accommodation features a well proportioned double aspect lounge, double aspect sitting room, an impressive well planned contemporary kitchen leading into the breakfasting area, cloakroom, utility and WC.
On the first floor the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, a door leading to a balcony, three further bedrooms, a dressing room as well as a study which could be used as an occasional bedroom and a family shower room. On the upper level there is a floored and carpeted loft with twin double glazed windows.
Lounge 26' 5" into bay+fireplace x 21' 2" narrowing to 18' 2" ( 8.05m into bay+fireplace x 6.45m narrowing to 18' 2" )
Kitchen 19' 2" narrowing to 12'7" x 16' 7" ( 5.84m narrowing to 12'7" x 5.05m )
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.78m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 2 18' 2" into wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 5.54m into wardrobe x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 14' 7" x 11' 1" into door recess ( 4.45m x 3.38m into door recess )
Bedroom 4 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 5 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Dressing Room 11' 5" into wardrobe x 10' 5" into wardrobe ( 3.48m into wardrobe x 3.18m into wardrobe )
Family Shower Room
Attic Room 20' 4" cam ceilings x 13' 7" ( 6.20m cam ceilings x 4.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.