4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWood Street, Leabrooks
- Only by an internal inspection will the generous and versatile nature of accommodation on offer from this four bedroom semi detached home be fully understood.
- The home boasts three reception rooms, two bathrooms and a utility room.
- Including gas heating to radiators and double glazing.
- Ideally located to access convenience shopping.
- within a short drive of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Don't be disappointed! Book your viewing with hall & benson today!
SEEING IS BELIEVING - VERSATILE AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS! A four bedroom semi detached property that boasts three reception rooms and two bathrooms. This versatile accommodation could ideally suite someone looking to accommodate a dependent relative or independent teenager. The home includes gas heating to radiators and double glazing. Further highlights include a utility room, master bedroom and generous rear garden. It is located within a short distance of convenience shopping as well as the A38/M1 motorway network. Truly warrants an internal inspection to fully appreciate the magnitude of accommodation on offer. Call hall & benson today to arrange a viewing!
Turn left out of our Alfreton branch and left again on to the A61 King Street. Proceed down the hill and pass over the A38. head over the roundabout and take the first left there after on to Sleetmoor Lane. Continue along Sleetmoor Lane in to Somercotes and take the right turn on to Leamoor Avenue. Continue along the road taking the left turn on to Wood Street where the property can be found on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55379767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF150291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.