3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunlin Road, Hartlepool
- BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
- OWN DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
REALISTICALLY PRICED 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, MAINTAINED AND APPOINTED TO A HIGH STANDARD, with early vacant possession assured. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with space for Garage (subject to obtaining usual consents).
REALISTICALLY PRICED 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, MAINTAINED AND APPOINTED TO A HIGH STANDARD, with early vacant possession assured. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with space for Garage (subject to obtaining usual consents), enclosed Rear Garden with decked patio area, being ideal for small children, pets etc., built in wardrobes to Main Bedroom, nicely appointed Bathroom/WC with electric shower and impressive refitted Kitchen with built in cooking appliances. At this price we anticipate considerable interest therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded Double Glazed inserts, laminate flooring, timber panelled inner door with etched glass inlay leading to;
staircase to First Floor, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, boxed radiator.
Living Room 16' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.38m )
delightful contemporary timber fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire finished in brushed stainless steel, laminate flooring, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, recessed understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample high gloss roll top working surfaces with matching part wall tiling and ceramic floor tiling, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, Dining Area with twin French doors leading to garden, coved cornicing, radiator.
window to side, access to roof void, built in overstairs airing cupboard, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
(into range of built in mirror fronted wardrobes length of one wall) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising bath with timber side panel and 'Mira' electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching polished part tiled walls with complementing tiled flooring, radiator.
Space For Garage
(subject to obtaining usual consents) own Driveway.
mostly laid to lawn, high timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.