3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRadbourne Lane, Derby
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CORNER PLOT TWO BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH SHOWER.
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated on a corner plot and enjoying fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside from its position is this well presented semi detached house with no upward chain.
Situated on a corner plot and enjoying fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside from its position is this well presented semi detached house with no upward chain. The generously proportioned and versatile accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby, downstairs wc., downstairs bedroom with shower, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom, corner plot garden and driveway parking for several cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having side elevation double glazed entrance door with double glazed inset, double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook with tiled sill, wall light and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, two wall lights, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge, additional appliance space, space for a breakfast table, rear elevation double glazed window, extractor fan, heated towel rail and door leading into
storage cupboard, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden and doors leading into
having a matching low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, side elevation double glazed window, wall mounted gas central heating combination Potterton boiler, tiled flooring and radiator.
Downstairs Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.02m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying pleasant outlook, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass screen, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 8" into wardrobes x 10' ( 4.47m into wardrobes x 3.05m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying fantastic panoramic views over the surrounding countryside, a range of fitted wardrobes, large storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" plus recess x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.38m plus recess x 2.92m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.63m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Front and side elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, waterproof flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a large driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars. This area incorporates a variety of trees and shrubs, gravelled area, pathway leading to front entrance door, gated access tor ear garden, low maintenance area to the front of the property with slate chippings, outside lighting and boundary fencing and hedging. To the rear of the property occupies a low maintenance corner plot incorporating patio area, gravelled surfacing, well stocked flower beds, outside tap, outside lighting, garden shed and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55380595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.