3 bedroom house for saleSwain House Crescent, Swain House,Bradford, BD2 1HN
- *Ex Metro Semi Detached
- *Very popular location, handy for Five Lane Ends
- *Family, First Purchase or Buy-To-Let
- *Three bedrooms, conservatory
- *Larger than average rear garden
REDUCED - NO CHAIN - Former local authority semi detached in much favoured locality handy for amenities of Five Lane Ends and schools of all ages. Good situation off the main Road. Three bedroom accommodation IDEAL FOR FAMILY, FIRST BUYERS OR BUY-TO-LET. Benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING, uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING, LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARDEN AND CONSERVATORY.
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED WITH CONSERVATORY
Lounge: - 4.72m x 3.15m (15'6" x 10'4") - Attractive contemporary fire surround with living flame gas fire. French doors to..
Conservatory: - 2.54m x 2.29m (8'4" x 7'6") -
Dining Kitchen: - 3.84m x 2.90m (12'7" x 9'6") - Range of wall and base units. Laminate flooring. Store off.
Rear Vestibule: -
Bedroom 1: - 3.68m x 2.39m (12'1" x 7'10") -
Bedroom 2: - 2.95m x 1.93m (9'8" x 6'4") -
Bedroom 3: - 2.79m x 2.18m (9'2" x 7'2") -
Bathroom/Wc: - White suite with shower to bath. Tiled walls.
Gardens: - Garden area to the front. Larger than average garden to the rear with lawn and decked area.
Benefits: - GAS CENTRAL HEATING, uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING.
Directions: - From our Highfield Road office to the roundabout and take fourth exit onto Swain House Road, then second right into Swain House Crescent.
Opening Hours: - Monday to Friday - 9 am until 5.30 pm - Saturday - 9 am until 1pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55380868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26414011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.