4 bedroom detached house for saleKennet Place, Burghfield Common, Reading, RG7
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Lounge, 21'9 luxury Kitchen/Diner
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Good size West facing rear garden
- Garage with rear access
- Cul de sac location
A well presented 4 bedroom detached which has been much improved to include a luxury re-fitted 21'8 Kitchen/Diner and Upvc double glazing. Externally the property offers a good size landscaped West facing Garden, single Garage and private driveway for 3 cars. The property is located in a popular residential area within a short walk of the shops and local amenities.
Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
Lounge, 21'9 luxury Kitchen/Diner
Gas central heating, double glazing
Good size South facing rear Garden
Garage with rear access
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGF140103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Burghfield Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.