1 bedroom apartment for saleBalmoral Court, Kidderminster
- ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED
***ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT***NO UPWARD CHAIN***DOUBLE GLAZING***GARAGE*** Comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
A one bedroom top floor apartment offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a garage en-bloc and visitor parking, Viewing highly recommended.
Front communal entrance door leading to stairs to 2nd floor.
Private front entrance door, ceiling light point, access point to loft, built in storage cupboard housing water tank and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light point, wall mounted electric fire and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.63m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, complimentary work surfaces, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and free standing oven.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window and ceiling light point.
Double glazed obscure window, ceiling light point, part tiling to walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with wall mounted electric shower over.
En Bloc Garage 19' 3" x 8' 2" ( 5.87m x 2.49m )
Up and over door.
Lease details: 199 years from 1982 (165 years remaining) Annual Service Charge £980.00 paid quarterly (£245.00) & Annual Ground Rent £5.00 paid 1st April.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55381543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.