3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAntares Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances
- Spacious living room with patio doors leading onto the garden
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Fully double glazed
- Popular Woosehill development
- Walking distance to shops and Wokingham town centre
This smartly presented three bedroom semi detached house situated on a generous corner plot with an east facing garden. The accommodation comprises fitted kitchen with spacious living room, family bathroom with garage and driveway parking to the rear.
Antares Close forms part of the ‘Planets’ development at Woosehill. Built in the early 1980’s it is now well established set within walking distance of Wokingham train station. There are areas of parkland surrounding the development and shops including a supermarket can be found off the road into the estate.
The rear garden is laid manly to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing with driveway parking at the rear through double gates leading to a garage with with metal up and over door, light and power, space for a shed to the side, outside lighting, shingled areas. To the front open plan area of lawn with a covered entrance porch.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4204341
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55382359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4204341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.