3 bedroom flat for salePrince Of Wales Drive, SW11
- Master bedroom with copious amounts of built-in storage
- Huge en-suite bathroom with separate shower and 'his and hers' sinks
- Large second bedroom with built-in storage
- Third double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish, full-fitted kitchen with space for a table
- Large drawing room
- Parkside, mansion block
- Entrance hall
- Wonderful views over Battersea Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A very well-presented and spacious fourth floor mansion flat located in Overstrand Mansions on the very popular Prince of Wales Drive. The flat comprises a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes and two further double bedrooms served by a family bathroom. An entrance hall provides access into the double reception room offering spacious living with a separate dining room and beautiful views of the park. The kitchen is separate from the reception room and benefits from an eat-in area and plenty of storage. The property is currently let and will be until April 2015, subject to the current tenants serving the rest of their tenancy.
Overstrand Mansions are located opposite Battersea Park with its 200 acres of recreational space, ideal for families and the weekends. All amenities of SW11 are close at hand as are transport links north of the river to Chelsea and the Kings Road. Clapham Junction and Battersea Park and Queenstown Road British Rail are only 10 minutes away and between them have services running into Vauxhall, Victoria, Waterloo and out of the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55382455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X45295_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.