3 bedroom terraced house for saleDownham Road, Firth Park, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
- Spacious Rear Garden
Located close to local shops, amenities and great transport links is this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced property.
Downham Road is a deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced property set in an excellent location. The property benefits from two double sized bedrooms and one single bedroom, off road parking for multiple cars, a good sized garden to the rear, spacious accommodation throughout, double glazing to all windows and gas central heating. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a bathroom. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
With stairs to the first floor accommodation with a front facing single glazed door.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 17' 9" ( 2.62m x 5.41m )
A spacious kitchen with a front and rear facing double glazed window with a mixture of wall and base units, sink/drainer, two storage rooms and a rear facing single door with access to the garden and a double radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 2" ( 5.44m x 3.40m )
A spacious lounge with a light and airy feel benefitting from both front and rear facing double glazed windows, fireplace with surround, ample room for furnishings and a double radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into door recess x 11' 2" ( 3.40m into door recess x 3.40m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
A good sized room with ample room for furnishings and a front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.72m )
A rear facing double glazed window with a single radiator.
A white suite with a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, and a bath with mixer/taps and shower over the bath, a rear facing double glazed window and a stainless steel radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is a pond and two storage huts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55382596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC102695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.