3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleScott Road, Wellingborough
- Three bedroom Bungalow
- Off road parking
- Car port with work shop
- Close to local shops and bus stops
- In need of modernisation and updating
***THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** I am pleased to confirm that an offer of £152,500 has been accepted. Further offers of this figure will be considered for 7 days. Please contact Willim h brown on 01933 276622.
***THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** This property is close to bus stops and supermarkets and benefits from having a drive to provide off road parking for one car. Call now to avoid missing out. The property further benefits from having a car port with work shop, very private rear garden, three bedrooms and double glazing where specified. Bungalows are very rare these days so call us now to avoid missing out on this reasonably priced property.
The front garden is fence enclosed stocked with established plants and shrubs, driveway at the side which leads to a car port with door to work shop (11'5 x 6'5) and door through to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side and obscure glazed door with side light, meter cupboard, part glazed door to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 8" plus door recess x 10' 10" max ( 5.38m plus door recess x 3.30m max )
Double glazed picture window to the front, electric heater.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, base and eye level cupboards with work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for white goods, glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" to back of wardrobe ( 3.63m x 3.33m to back of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, full length fitted wardrobes, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, electric heater.
Double glazed window to side, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, tiled walls, towel rail.
The rear garden is enclosed and very private with lawn and well established plants and hedges. There is a small patio with pergola.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55382626.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.