3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBartholomew Way, Chester
Offers in Region of £355,000
- No Chain New Price Offers in the Region £355,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated
- Cul-de-sac location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
An imaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in one of Chesters most popular residential areas. Having being recently renovated, the bungalow offerers spasious living accommodation throughout, with gardens to the front and rear.
Situated in one of Chesters most popular residential areas is this recently renovated three bedroom detached bungalow. Imaculately presented throughout the property briefly comprises; entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the mastter. and a bathroom. Outsied there are gardens to both the front and rear, and a driveway leading to the garage.
Coved entrance. Hard wood triple insulated door with triple glazed window. Porch light.
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Telephone point. Smoke alarm. Central heating thermostat. Two storage cupboards. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 23' 9" x 17' 9" ( 7.24m x 5.41m )
L Shaped. UPVC Bay window. Coved ceiling. Three radiators. Laminate flooring. Chimney breast with inset electric fire and marble and wood effect surround. Telephone point. TV point. Ceiling lights. Wall lights. UPVC french doors open to garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 13' 5" ( 3.58m x 4.09m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with inset sink and drainer. Under unit and ceiling LED lights. Radiator. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Smeg range cooker with five ring gas hob plus large and small electric ovens with extractor fan above.. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing central heating/hot water boiler. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.86m )
UPVC windows to front elevation. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Wardrobe. Door to en-suite.
Coved ceiling. Half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Fitted mirror. Shaver point. Wall mounted radiator. Laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Coved ceiling. UPVC windows. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Nolte free standing wardrobes
Bedroom Three/study 7' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.57m )
Coved ceiling. UPVC window to front elevation. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Frosted glass window. Wall mounted radiator. Half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirror over. Panelled bath tub with mixer tap and shower head. Tiled walls. Tiled floors. Extractor fan. Duel fuel towel radiator.
Partially laid to lawn with stocked borders. Paved driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles leads to the garage.
Mature and mainly laid to lawn. Well stocked borders. Flagged patio area. External lighting. Fencing to boundaries.
Garage 17' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.02m )
RCBO Control panel. Power points. Lighting. Frosted UPVC window to side wall. Door to utility room.
Store Room 16' 9" x 6' 2" ( 5.11m x 1.88m )
Vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window. Free standing cupboards. Radiator. Door to garden. No plumbing. Access to roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55383832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.