5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLingfield Avenue, Clitheroe, BB7 1HA
- Surprisingly spacious semi-detached
- Adjoining open fields to rear
- Large open plan living/dining room
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- 4/5 bedrooms, bath & shower room
- Driveway & garage
- Gas CH & PVC double glazing
- 144 m2 (1,540 sq ft) approx.
Offered with vacant possession and situated in a superb location adjoining open fields to the rear and enjoying an excellent view of the surrounding countryside, this large semi-detached family home offers flexible spacious living accommodation with up to five double bedrooms. The property boasts a large open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen and sun room, ground floor bedroom and 3-piece suite bathroom. On the first floor are four bedrooms, toilet and shower room. Off-road parking is available for 3-4 cars as well as an integral garage with power and lighting. NO CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55384558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.