3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterside Drive, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Waterside Maltings Development
- End Terrace House
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Generous Garden
- Prompt Internal Viewing Essential
This stunning end of terrace house has immaculate presentation throughout, the property benefits from a master bedroom with ensuite, downstairs cloakroom. Built by P J Livesey it has an exceptionally high standard of finish with the house being rarely used by the current owners.
This stunning end of terrace house has immaculate presentation throughout, the property benefits from a master bedroom with ensuite, downstairs cloakroom, and a generous garden. Built by P J Livesey in 2015 it has an exceptionally high standard of finish throughout.
This lovely end terrace house was built by P J Livesey in 2015 and has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout. The house has an attractive open plan living kitchen area and bifold doors to the rear garden and limestone patio beyond. The property has two off road parking spaces and an enclosed garden. The small development is accessed by a bridge over Alma beck that runs through the development. This property has had minimal wear and tear as it has only been used by the current owners on a sporadic basis.
Door to the front aspect, and radiator.
WC, wash basin, tiled surrounds, and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 1" x 15' 7" Max ( 4.29m x 4.75m Max )
Bifold doors, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 4" ( 2.57m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, good size work surfaces, tiled surrounds, electric oven, gas hob, cooker point, and stainless steel cooker hood above. Built in washer/dryer, built in fridge/freezer and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' 4" (Including Built In Wardrobes) ( 2.67m x 3.45m (Including Built In Wardrobes) )
Window to the front aspect, and built in wardrobes.
Shower cubicle, wash basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled surrounds, and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Window to the rear aspect, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.03m x 2.06m )
Window to the rear aspect, and radiator.
Bath/mixer taps, wash basin, extractor fan and WC.
To the front of the property is a path to the front door and planted borders, there is gated access to the rear of the property from the rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn and also has a limestone patio area. There is also an outside tap and outside electric point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55384903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.