2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrainger Gardens, Southampton
Sold STC £160,000
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- 2 BED MID TERRACE HOUSE
With NO FORWARD CHAIN we are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom mid terrace house comprising of lounge, kitchen, bathroom. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton city Centre
Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing we are proud to present this 2 bedroom mid terrace house comprising of lounge, kitchen, bathroom. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Woolston, Bitterne and Southampton city Centre, good access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. THE PROPERTY ALSO BENEFITS FROM NO FORWARD CHAIN - An early viewing is recommended.
Block Paved driveway leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Window to front elevation, door to:
Lounge 20' 4" max x 9' 11" min ( 6.20m max x 3.02m min )
Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, tv point, wood laminate finish to flooring, door to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, double glazed window to front elevation, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler, tiling to principle areas, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 8' 7" max ( 4.04m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 2.62m max )
2 double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower over, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, tiling to principle areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55384909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.