3 bedroom detached house for salePotts Lane, Crowle, SCUNTHORPE
- Highly Desirable Three Bed Spacious Family Home in Popular Location
- Two Receptions, Utility & Charming Fitted Kitchen
- Well-Presented Good Sized Conservatory
- Downstairs WC and Upstairs Bathroom
- Accessible for Commuting to Scunthorpe, Doncaster and M180
VIEWING ESSENTIAL! Fantastic opportunity to purchase a SPACIOUS and charmingly presented DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the DESIRABLE location of CROWLE. Offered with TWO receptions, Utility and a Conservatory. ENCLOSED rear garden, Car port, Garage and off street parking.
This FANTASTIC property is offered with CHARMING living areas throughout. Accommodation includes a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering OFF ROAD PARKING, a WELL-KEPT rear garden and a Garage. Viewing highly advised to fully appreciate the brilliant features of this property.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed leaded window to side, security alarm, radiator, laminate flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, tiled, coving, laminate flooring, double glazed window, colonial door.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator, decorative coving, texture ceiling, ceiling rose, colonial door.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, decorative coving, textured ceiling, ceiling rose.
Kitchen 17' 10" Max x 14' 5" ( 5.44m Max x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, cooker-hood, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, coving, understairs cupboard, tiled effect laminate flooring, wood glazed panelled door, double glazed window, double glazed door to side, double glazed french doors to leading to conservatory.
Double glazed window to front, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, coving, texture ceiling, loft access, laminate flooring.
Construction UPVC, lights, solid wood flooring.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, coving, texture ceiling, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, textured ceiling, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, texture ceiling, shower cubicle, airing cupboard, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Full tiling, radiator, loft access, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, colonial door.
Laid to lawn, herringbone style brick patio area, external power sockets.
Garage & Carport
Up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55386040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.