2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePenymynydd Road, Penyffordd, Chester
Sold STC £135,000
- Guide Price £135,000 - £155,000
- Semi-detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Guide Price £135,000 - £155,000. Situated on one of Penyffordd's most popular area's is this recently renovated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with front and rear gardens and garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools incuding access to all tranport networks.
Guide Price £135,000 - £155,000. Situated on one of Penyffordd's most popular area's is this recently renovated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with front and rear gardens and garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester and North Wales with access to all trasnport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage.
Recessed storm porch. Tiled flooring. Courtesy lantern. UPVC double glazed door with matching side panel opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
L-Shaped. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder to good sized loft suitable for conversion. Built in cupboard housing the gas boiler. Panelled doors to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom. Glazed door to kitchen.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.15m )
Chimney breast with feature fireplace with painted timber mantel, decorative cast iron surround with tiled inserts and inset gas fire set upon a tiled hearth. Deep coved ceiling. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Large double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 9" + recess ( 3.15m x 2.67m + recess )
Fitted with a range of cream high gloss fronted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring electric ceramic hob with extractor hood over and electric oven and grill beneath. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher. Recessed lighting. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation. Par glazed stable door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.63m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Dado rail. Polycarbonate roof panels. Electric power points. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Attractive part panelled walls to dado rail. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer shower over and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled splashbacks. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Twin timber gates open onto a paved and gravelled drive which extends along the left elevation providing parking for several vehicles and leads to the single garage. Further gravelled area to the front elevation with lawned garden beyond. Panelled fencing to side elevation and mature hedging to front boundary
Enclosed garden to rear elevation with paved patio area with lawned garden beyond and gravelled borders. Paved path to side entrance to garage. Fencing to boundaries.
Garage 17' 3" x 9' 8" ( 5.26m x 2.95m )
Up and over door to front elevation. Window and door to rear garden. Electric light and power.
Fully renovated by current owners in recent months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55387429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.