1 bedroom lodge for saleCoast Road, Bacton, Norwich
- Guide Price £21,000 - £22,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Located In Coastal Village
A refurbished holiday home situated on Beach Haven Caravan Park set in the coastal village of Bacton. The accommodation offers two bedrooms, an open plan modern kitchen/diner, gas central heating and a veranda outside and is perfect for investment buyers.
Guide Price £21,000 - £22,000
A refurbished holiday home situated on Beach Haven Caravan Park set in the coastal village of Bacton. The park is within close proximity to the beach and the local amenities which include a pub, local shop and fish and chip shop. The accommodation offers two bedrooms, an open plan modern kitchen/diner, gas central heating and a veranda outside and is perfect for investment buyers.
With double glazed windows to the front and side, telephone and TV point, UPVC entrance door, electric fire, fitted sofa's and carpet flooring. Leading to the open plan kitchen.
With a fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, window to the side aspect. Dining area with a window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With a double glazed window to the side, double bed, radiator and carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With a double glazed window to the side, twin beds, built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
With a WC, hand wash basin and a double glazed window to the side.
With a WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and a double glazed window to the side
Parking for two cars. Grassed communal grounds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.