3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hill, Fincham, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Renovated and refitted house
- Kitchen, cloakroom and utility area
- Three bedroom semi detached cottage
- Two reception rooms with inset woodburner
- Courtyard garden, parking and garage
- Offered with no onward chain
A renovated semi detached cottage with two reception rooms and three bedrooms in Fincham with garage and no onward chain.
Fincham is a well serviced village betwixt the towns of Swaffham and Downham Market revered for its church and pretty surrounding countryside. We are pleased to offer a renovated semi detached cottage on The Hill. With accommodation comprising a large living room with cast iron wood burner, modern kitchen and utility, and cloakroom whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. The property has been tastefully decorated and refitted whilst retaining the features such as the woodburner and sash windows. Outside there is parking, a courtyard garden, an outbuilding and a garage whilst any purchaser will do so with no upward chain.
Part UPVC door to passageway, door into
LPG gas fired central heating boiler, stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, smooth ceiling. Doors to dining room and door to
Living Room 16' 9" narrowing to 11' 8" x 18' 4" max, including recess ( 5.11m narrowing to 3.56m x 5.59m max, including recess )
Two secondary glazed sash windows to front aspect, open fireplace having inset woodburner with wooden mantle, TV point, smooth ceiling.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 10' x 16' 5" max ( 3.05m x 5.00m max )
Double glazed side window. Open plan and fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over, electric oven and inset hob with cooker hood over, tiled splash backs. Smooth ceiling. Dining area has double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors onto courtyard, electric feature fireplace, smooth ceiling. Tiled flooring. Door to
Base unit with work surface space and plumbing for washing machine under, tiled splash backs, smooth ceiling. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed side window, wash hand basin and low level WC set into a vanity unit.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 9' 6" max ( 5.21m max x 2.90m max )
Two secondary glazed sash windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 5' 10" ( 3.28m x 1.78m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, loft access.
Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, extractor fan, towel rail. Four piece bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, panel bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
The property has an enclosed courtyard garden laid to patio. The property has an off road parking space leading to a garage and outbuilding.
Leave Swaffham via the west bound carriageway of the A47 towards Kings Lynn. Turn left and join the A1122 and proceed fire approximately 6 miles into the village of Fincham. Take the second left in the village onto the hill where property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55387651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.