3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Avenue, Sleaford
Sold STC £125,000
- Was £130,000 Reduced to £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC & Useful Outbuildings
- Extensive uPVC double glazing & Gas central heating
Interest is expected to be high at this THREE BEDROOM generous sized family house, offered for sale at an affordable price towards the outskirts of SLEAFORD. The property has generous sized gardens and two separate reception rooms to the ground floor.
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached is this THREE BEDROOM generous sized family home. The property nestles within substantial gardens positioned mainly to the rear and has gas central heating and extensive uPVC double glazing where specified. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, lounge with separate dining room and kitchen. There is a side passageway area which gives access to a boiler/utility room (former coal house) and WC. To the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes and a separate bathroom. Outside viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the gardens on offer, which are positioned mainly to the rear and laid to lawn.
Call William H Brown now to view this home.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, telephone point and uPVC window.
Lounge 12' 8" into alcove x 11' 2" into bay ( 3.86m into alcove x 3.40m into bay )
The lounge has a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, radiator and gas fire with tiled fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 12' 8" into alcove ( 4.14m x 3.86m into alcove )
The dining room features a gas fire, uPVC window, radiator and has a range of fitted book shelves.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
The kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink. There is a breakfast bar area, as well as electric cooker point, useful understairs storage cupboard, radiator, uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC door to the side passage.
Having partly glazed uPVC doors to both the front and rear aspects.
Boiler / Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
This useful space has wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, window, power and lighting and further storage space.
There is also a former coal house providing useful storage.
Having a high flush WC and window.
First Floor Landing
Having uPVC window and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 5" excl alcove ( 3.43m x 2.87m excl alcove )
The master bedroom has fitted book shelves to alcove, fitted double wardrobe with overhead storage cupboards, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Having two fitted wardrobes, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' to max overall dimensions ( 2.72m x 2.44m to max overall dimensions )
Having built in double wardrobe with overhead storage cupboards, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin and high flush WC. There is a radiator, built in linen cupboard with heated towel rail and uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is an established garden area with a variety of mature shrubs and raised beds. There are further concrete and gravelled areas and a pathway approach leading to the front entrance door.
The majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property and comprise of a substantial and mainly lawned garden. There are a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees established to the rear gardens, as well as a useful outer store and former pond area. There is also an area of hardstanding to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55389880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.