4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Offers in Excess of £565,000
- Spacious living room with coal effect gas fire
- Dining room with bay window overlooking the front
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Detached garage and additional drive at the rear
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Fully double glazed
- Built circa 2000 in a 1930's style
- Front drive provides parking for 4 cars
This attractive well presented four double bedroom detached family home is situated on a generous corner plot, walking distance to Wokingham town centre and shops. Accommodation comprises living room, dining room, conservatory and kitchen.
The property is situated a few minutes walk from Wokingham town centre and has excellent vehicular access to Reading and Bracknell via A329M and M4 motorway. The property is also walking distance from two local public houses and Keephatch Park. London Road is made up of a variety of properties ranging from Victorian semi detached houses, 1930’s detached family homes and 1960’s built properties
The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing is 40' deep x 34' wide, laid mainly to lawn with well stocked shrub borders, a variety of trees including red acer and silver birch with patio across the rear. There is a path leading to a paved sun terrace. Gated rear access that leads to a single detached garage with parking for one small car. To the front there is driveway parking for two large vehicles and well stocked shrub borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_2510763
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55390690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2510763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.