2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoorfield, Edgworth, Bolton
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached true bungalow
- 2 double beds, granite kitchen
- Good lounge, feature fireplace
- Open kitchen diner / family rm
- Conservatory / sun rm, garage
- Pretty corner plot gardens
- No upward chain, vacant possession
- Combi gas CH, private position
A detached true bungalow set in a private position on this ever popular development in the heart of Edgworth village. Available with no further upward chain and early vacant possession the property is ideally placed for the superb countryside and excellent amenities of Edgworth. The property was originally a three bedroomed home but has been converted into two double double bedrooms.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, open plan granite kitchen diner/family room, conservatory, inner hall, two double bedrooms, shower room, Integral garage, pretty garden areas to the front side and rear.
The property benefits from combination gas central heating via a Vaillant boiler, the majority of windows are UPVC double glazed and importantly is available with no further upward chain.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer, via an advanced appointment with Cardwells Bolton Office on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55390888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6924270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.