3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBayford Green, Bayford, Hertford
- Charming & Deceptively Spacious Country Home
- Peaceful Location - Mature 1.5 Acres Plot
- Short Walk To Bayford Station
- Two Reception Rooms - Large Conservatory - Study
- Four Bedrooms - En-Suite To Master Bedroom - Downstairs W.C.
Baytree Cottage is a truly charming, deceptively spacious country home occupying a generous 1.5 acre plot and enjoying a tranquil position in the heart of the picturesque village of Bayford. This characterful property is also conveniently situated within easy walking distance of Bayford (Mainline).
Baytree Cottage is a truly charming, deceptively spacious country home occupying a generous 1.5 acre plot and enjoying a tranquil position in the heart of the picturesque village of Bayford.
Internally, accommodation comprises two/ three receptions room, a large conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, study/fourth bedroom, downstairs W.C., a triple aspect 23FT master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further large double and single bedrooms and a first floor bathroom.
Externally, the property is approached via a private road and boasts extensive mature grounds with features including manicured lawns, established natural pond and a large detached workshop.
Obscure panel glazed door leading into:
Leaded light windows to front and side aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, tiled floor, door to lounge.
Stairs to first floor, door to family room, open to lounge.
Family Room 8' 11" x 10' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.12m )
Leaded light window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge: 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Leaded light window to front aspect, feature exposed brick fire place with open working fire, radiator, beamed ceiling and beamed partition with arch to dining room.
Dining Room: 14' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.40m )
Beamed ceiling, two radiators, obscure leaded light window leading and arch to kitchen/breakfast room:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 18' 10" x 9' 7" ( 5.74m x 2.92m )
Range of quality solid wood fitted wall and floor units with tiled work surfaces and splash back, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space for electric cooker, space for fridge, space for breakfast table, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, door to inner lobby, leaded light window to rear and side aspect, leaded light French doors to rear leading to garden, leaded light door to conservatory.
Conservatory: 15' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.67m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to sides and rear aspect, double glazed casement doors to rear leading to garden, double glazed casement door to front leading to garden, tiled floor.
Utility area with plumbing and space for washing machine, door to cloakroom, door to study.
Obscure leaded light to rear aspect, low level dual flush W.C., wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator.
Study/bedroom Four: 12' 2" x 6' plus door recess ( 3.71m x 1.83m plus door recess )
Leaded light window to side aspect, wall mounted electric heater, panel glazed door to rear leading to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Coved ceiling, access to loft.
Master Bedroom 23' 4" x 9' ( 7.11m x 2.74m )
Triple aspect with leaded light windows to front, rear and side aspect, two radiators, coved ceiling, door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room:
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level dual flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash back, coved ceiling, leaded light window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 15' 8" into chimney recess x 12' 2" ( 4.78m into chimney recess x 3.71m )
Leaded light window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' x 7' 11" plus door recess ( 3.35m x 2.41m plus door recess )
Leaded light window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, beamed feature wall.
White three piece suite comprising a bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, W.C. with concealed cistern, part tiled walls, leaded light window to rear.
The property is approached via a private road and is set behind an established hedge with gravelled frontage.
Grounds & Garden
Baytree Cottage occupies a generous plot of approximately 1.5 acres comprising a large flag stone paved patio and paved raised terrace, sweeping manicured lawns, an established natural pond, swimming pool area, sizeable detached workshop, further storage sheds and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55391308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.