3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinster Road, Chaddesden, Derby
Sold STC £115,000
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this extended semi detached house which enjoys good access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and reputable schooling from its position along with good local amenities.
Situated on an incredibly convenient location is this extended semi detached house which enjoys good access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and reputable schooling from its position along with good local amenities. The chain free accommodation has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door having obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted alarm controls with radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 20' 7" x 13' 7" ( 6.27m x 4.14m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, rear elevation double glazed sliding patio doors providing access to conservatory, fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire, coving, and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over, under unit lighting, tiled splash backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring,
with front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled flooring and door leading into
having side elevation door with side access to rear garden, sink unit with storage below, appliance space, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and door leading into
Large Storage Area
having front elevation doubled window with obscured glass and tiled sill, wall mounted gas meter, tiled flooring and tiling to walls.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
having side elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, tiled flooring, air conditioning unit, power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
having double glazed window, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.18m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.24m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
having a white three piece suite comprising low level w.c. with push button flush, . pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, waterproof flooring, tiling to walls and radiator.
The front of the property occupies a corner plot garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates pathway to front entrance door, access to rear garden, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden mainly laid to lawn incorporated paved patio, outside lighting and boundary fencing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55391314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.