2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCourt Drive, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £145,000
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING ADVISED
- CLOSE TO THE MEMORIAL PARK & LOCAL AMENITIES
****TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****CONSERVATORY****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING****CLOSE TO THE MEMORIAL PARK****REAR GARDEN****BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES****VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENCED****
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached property situated close to local amenities and the Memorial Park. Comprising entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a loft which is boarded, double glazing, gas central heating, ample of road parking and a pretty rear garden. Viewing highly recommended.
Stoned driveway leading to front door and outside tap.
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, worktops, sink with mixer tap, oven hood, electric oven, electric hob, space for fridge, space for freezer, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 11" max ( 4.75m x 3.63m max )
Stairs to first floor landing, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, two gas central heated radiators and double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and double glazed door to garden.
Access to loft with double glazed skylight and gas central heating boiler. Ceiling light and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" excluding door recess x 8' 8" ( 2.72m excluding door recess x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, two built-in cupboards and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back and low level WC.
Stoned borders, decked area, patio area and gate to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55391344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.