3 bedroom terraced house for saleLudlow Road, Southampton
Sold STC £175,000
- MID TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom mid terrace house comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, potential off road parking
Situated in the popular residential area of Itchen we are proud to present to the market this 3 bedroom mid terrace house comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, potential off road parking. The property is located close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton city Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended,
Pathway leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, telephone point, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' 4" max into bay recess x 10' 8" max into recess ( 4.06m max into bay recess x 3.25m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, picture rail, dado rail, tv points, power points, gas fireplace with wooden surround.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 7" max into recess ( 3.25m x 2.62m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window and door to side elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with work top surface, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in oven, gas hob and extractor over.
3 small obscure windows to rear elevation, small obscure window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 3" max into recess x 11' ( 4.34m max into recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" min to built in cupboard x 8' 8" max into recess ( 3.30m min to built in cupboard x 2.64m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 8' 5" max into recess ( 3.28m x 2.57m max into recess )
Double glazed window to side elevation, built in cupboards, power points.
The gated front garden is wall enclosed, mature shrubs, the rear garden has a hardstanding area, 2 garden sheds, mature shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55392262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.