2 bedroom bungalow for saleMelton Close, Wymondham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000
- 2 Bedroom Linked-Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom + Separate Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Mature Gardens
- No Onward Chain
***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000
Take a look at this well-presented two bedroom bungalow in Wymondham, at such a fantastic price and being offered without a chain, this is a property that really must be viewed!
NO ONWARD CHAIN
For those looking for life on one level, coupled with gardens to front and rear, plus a garage with off road parking then take a look inside.
This bungalow comprises of a small entrance hall, which provides access to a cloakroom and useful storage cupboard. The living room is also accessible from the lounge and this spacious 19ft x 10ft living area enjoys views to the front and additional light via a velux window. The living room leads through to the kitchen, which in turn provides access to the rear garden. At the rear of the bungalow is a family bathroom and 2 bedrooms, both of which overlook the rear garden.
Externally the property boasts mature gardens to the front and rear, off road parking, a garage and a separate workshop.
Double glazed external entrance door to the front aspect, cupboard.
Suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 19' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and large velux window.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and inset sink, electric oven, gas hob, tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Central heating boiler. Door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
2 Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin. extractor fan, heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Garage 16' 8" x 8' 4" ( 5.08m x 2.54m )
Power, lighting, up & over door
The driveway to the front of the property leads to the garage, whilst the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, further benefiting from plant beds and a path way leading to the front door.
The mature rear garden is primarily laid to lawn with plant beds surrounding and is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown estate agents in Wymondham, head north-west on Market Street, continuing onto Cock Street. At the round-a-bout take the 2nd exit onto Melton Road. Once you get to the T junction turn left onto Tuttles Lane West, take the first left onto Millway. Take the first right onto Melton Close and the property will be found on the left hand side and indicated by our William H Brown board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55392277.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.