4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicar Park Road, Norton Tower, HALIFAX
- ***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£165,000***
- Four Bedrooms Semi Detached
- Far reaching views
- Good sized rear garden
- Off Street Parking
- **NO CHAIN**
Briefly comprising of Entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. Four bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally front and rear gardens with driveway to the front and garage to the rear of the property further good sized rear private garden.
Offered FOR SALE is this extended and improved four bedroom semi detached property in Norton Tower, Halifax. Occupying a generous plot and boasting off street parking, far reaching views and conservatory. Briefly comprising of Entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. Four bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally front and rear gardens with driveway to the front and garage to the rear of the property further good sized rear private garden.
Double glazed window to front and radiator
Lounge 12' 7" x 13' 7" ( 3.84m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator, Under stairs storage cupboard housing boiler.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 10' 5" ( 2.51m x 3.18m )
Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over.
Double glazed windows to rear and side with doors leading to the garden, laminate flooring and Air conditioning unit in the conservatory.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Fitted wardrobes , Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 2" x 11' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" max x 14' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 4.55m max )
Built in wardrobes with bulkhead storage, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite with shower, double glazed window to rear and heated towel radiator, Underfloor heating & Jacuzzi bath.
To the front of the house there is a paved drive way and flagged area. Enclosed rear garden with lawned area with a rockery, barked area and fenced boundaries.
Detached garage to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55392280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.