Residential Development for saleUlgham, Morpeth
Withdrawn from Market £195,000
- Residential Development Site
- Outline Planning Permission For Detached
- Dormer Bungalow & Double Garage
- Site Area Approx. 0.26 Acres
- Village Location
- App No. 14/02664/OUT.
Residential Development SiteOutline Planning Permission For Detached Dormer Bungalow & Double GarageSite Area Approx. 0.26 AcresVillage LocationApp No. 14/02664/OUT. Offers in the Region of: £195,000 LocationThe site is located to the south of Townhead Farm in Ulgham Village. Ulgham is a small village approx. 6 miles from Morpeth and is within good proximity for access to the A1 and A189 for commuting to Newcastle and further afield. DescriptionAn opportunity to purchase a residential development site within the grounds of the existing Old Farmhouse, Townhead Farm. Outline planning permission has been obtained for a detached dormer bungalow with double garage, with private access from Ulgham Park Lane. Application No: 14/02664/OUT. Site AreaApproximately 0.26 acres ServicesPurchasers should make their own enquiries regarding mains services. Northumbrian Water have advised the owner that the main sewer will run along the edge of the plot and the main water supply will run parallel with the main road and will not affect the new property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6078134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Morpeth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.