3 bedroom house for saleHawkwood Lane, Chislehurst, BR7
- Grade II Victorian cottage
- Stunning views over Chislehurst Common
- Landscaped garden
- 0.3 miles to Royal Parade
- 1 mile to Chislehurst station
- Plenty of original features
A beautiful Grade II Victorian cottage located in a sought after area just a short walk from Royal Parade and benefitting from stunning views overlooking Chislehurst Common.
Internally the property is well presented and benefits from neutral decor throughout. Accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, through lounge dining room with feature fireplaces, shutter blinds and a large larder, kitchen with butler sink and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and a conservatory which over looks the garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a WC and on the second floor there is a large storage area, a further double bedroom and stunning family bathroom with walk in shower and a roll top bath. Further benefits include original fireplaces and newly fitted carpet to all bedrooms, sash windows, stripped and painted original floorboards throughout much of the property and gas central heating.
To the rear there is a beautifully landscaped garden with a large patio area and artificial lawn and to the front there is off street parking.
Hawkwood Lane is an enviable location with Chislehurst Station just 1 mile away and Royal Parade with it's boutique shops and restaurants just 0.3 miles away. Some of the areas finest schools are close by and you are never too far away from great public houses including The Tigers Head, The Crown and Bulls Head.
In our opinion this is a superb property and muct be viewed at your earliest opportunity.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.