3 bedroom bungalow for saleMalvern Drive, Brookfield
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Sought After Residential Location
- Detached Brick Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Available with Vacant Possession
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
This property does need some updating inside but provides lots of potential and lovely spacious room sizes as well as occupying a generous plot. There is ample parking to the front of the property, a detached brick garage and low maintenance garden to the rear. Inside the bathroom has a four piece suite, the living room overlooks the rear and the dining room connects to the kitchen which could be adapted to make a lovely open plan space (subject to the necessary consents). Overall this is a splendid bungalow which can be altered to suit a variety of potential purchasers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55393705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID150449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.