3 bedroom terraced house for saleRosebery Way, Tring
Sold STC £375,000
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SITTING ROOM APPROACHING 16FT
- 18FT KITCHEN/ DINER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- CATCHMENT OF DUNDALE SCHOOL
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRING HIGH STREET
A deceptively spacious three double bedroom home comprising large siting room, 18ft Kitchen/Diner, conservatory and integral garage with driveway
Situated within this residential development and within walking distance of Tring High Street and catchment of the excellent Dundale school. A deceptively spacious three double bedroom home comprising sitting room approaching 16ft, 18ft Kitchen/Diner, conservatory and integral garage with driveway. Viewing is a must.
Entering the house you have the feeling of space that the property has to offer, there is solid wood flooring from the entrance hall through to the large lounge and from here French doors lead into the well proportioned conservatory and out on the patio and lawned garden. The flow continues with French doors into the Kitchen/ Diner and offers a plethora of space for day to day living including room for dining table and chairs for all those guests. Finishing off the downstairs there is a cloakroom with low level WC and wash hand basin. An under stairs cupboard offers an abundance of storage space.
The upstairs continues the theme of space and there is a linen cupboard on the landing, loft access and doors leading to the three double bedrooms, the largest of which spans almost 16ft. the family bathroom comprises a three piece suite of panelled enclosed bath, wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the front of the property you will find ample parking on the driveway for two vehicles and also an up and over door leading into the garage which benefits from power and lighting.
Lounge 16'2 x 11'3 max
Kitchen 18'4 x 7'7
Bedroom One 15'9 x 9'7
Bedroom Two 10'5 x 12'8
Bedroom Three 7'6 x 9'4
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55396096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.