2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrampton Road, London, E6
Offers in Excess of
- Attractive external facade
- No onward chain.
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Wonderful garden
- Next to the green open spaces of Brampton Park and close to Central Park
- Excellent transport links
A splendid two double bedroom mid-terraced Victorian house that has been lovingly renovated over the years making a wonderful family home. Immaculate throughout the property comprises of a double reception room to the ground floor leading to a well equipped kitchen, stylish bathroom with window and utility room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms both of which are extremely well proportioned. Further benefits include ample loft storage and a fabulously kept private rear garden. Brampton Road is a quiet residential street well placed for the vast array of transport facilities that East Ham provides offering swift access to Stratford, Canning Town, Beckton, Canary Wharf, The City and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.