6 bedroom healthcare facility for saleBradwell
Withdrawn from Market
- Five Bedroom Extended Family Detached House
- Adapted Special Needs or Elderly Care Bungalow Annex
- Plot of Approx 0.5 of an Acre (stms)
- Hydrotherapy Pool with hoist
- 27ft Conservatory / Party Area
- 30ft Lounge
- 17ft x 16ft well specified Kitchen
- GCH & SUDG
- Driveway to Front and side for upto 15 cars
- NO CHAIN
ADAPTED SPECIAL NEEDS BUNGALOW ANNEXE WITH EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
A very large four/five bedroom detached house with adjoined two/three bedroom annex and indoor swimming pool. The property sits on an overall plot of approximately 0.5 of an acre (stms). Accommodation in the main residence includes 30ft lounge, 17ft x 16ft kitchen, five bedrooms, a 27ft conservatory, utility room and two bathrooms. The annex is currently laid out with two bedrooms and a study, however, could be used as two reception rooms with a bedroom. There is also a kitchen, wet room and separate shower room. There is an overall accommodation of around 400 square meters. There is also a 33ft pool room, currently containing a decommissioned, hydrotherapy pool. Outside there is a large double entry brick weave driveway to front giving access to a garage and a lawned garden to rear with patio. Gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing. The property is suitable for a purchaser looking for a large property with flexible accommodation or alternatively an individual or company who are looking to acquire a large property suitable for occupation by one or a number of disabled people or people with special requirements.
The property is offered with no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55396753.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6789270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Great Yarmouth - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.