3 bedroom terraced house for saleWayland Road, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £200,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedroom
- Mid Terrace
- Off Shot Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought after location
- Located Close To Reputable Schools
Wayland Road is a spacious three bedroom terraced property, located close to fantastic schools with ecclesall road just a short walk away.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom terraced property. Wayland Road is set in a very sought after location with local shops and amenities on your doorstep. The property is located close to reputable schools with ecclesall road just a short walk away and boosts many fantastic features, character and benefits from majority double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, off shot kitchen. To the first floor accommodation is two bedrooms and a family shower room with a further bedroom to the attic. An early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
Lounge 11' 7" into chimney breast recess x 11' 6" ( 3.53m into chimney breast recess x 3.51m )
A spacious lounge with an original front facing bay window creating a light and airy space with an additional front facing window, original floorboards and a single radiator.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 12' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.78m )
A rear facing double glazed window, access to the cellar and a single radiator. With the correct permissions and alterations there is the potential to knock through to the off shot kitchen and create an open plan kitchen/diner.
For storage purposes.
Kitchen 5' 6" x 8' 6" ( 1.68m x 2.59m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, electric oven, electric hob, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, side facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed door gives access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to two bedrooms and the family bathroom and stairs to the second floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 7" into chimney breast recess ( 3.51m x 3.53m into chimney breast recess )
A spacious bedroom with high ceilings, a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe to one wall and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 11" x 10' 3" ( 2.11m x 3.12m )
A rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
The shower room is fitted with a shower cubicle with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hand towel radiator, rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 15' 5" to dormer ( 2.64m x 4.70m to dormer )
Located in the attic with a rear facing double glazed dormer window, built in storage and a double radiator. With the correct permissions and alterations there is the potential to create an ensuite.
Exterior And Gardens
A good sized laid to lawn and courtyard area to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55397143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.