2 bedroom apartment for saleParkfield Road, Aigburth, Liverpool
- Modern Two Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location within the Lark Lane and Sefton Park Area
- Secure Parking and Entry System
- Open Plan Lounge and Dining Room, Attractive Modern Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms Master with Contemporary En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Spacious and Well Planned Property with a High Standard of Decor
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended to Appreciate Property and Location
- GUIDE PRICE £155,000 to £165,000
The accommodation briefly comprises secure entry system, open plan lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen and two bedrooms , master with contemporary en- suite bathroom. The property also has GCH and DG and has secure parking. An Inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the property .
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this bright and well presented two bedroom apartment in the highly sought after area of Aigburth, L17. This apartment comprises an entrance hall, stylish bathroom, two generous bedrooms with en suite shower room to master and an impressive open plan living area complimented by large double glazed sash windows with a nice aspect and a a modern fitted kitchen, the property also has secure off road parking. Being on Parkfield Road the property provides easy access to an extensive range of amenities including local shops, bars and restaurants on Lark lane, and also Sefton and Greenbank Parks.
Door to the front, wood effect flooring.
Open Plan Lounge Dining Room 20' x 16' 8" ( 6.10m x 5.08m )
Three double glazed windows to the front, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, oven, gas hob, tiled flooring and tiled splash back, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bath, shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Parking to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55397149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.