3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWisbech Road, March
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Gardens and Garage
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** Recently fitted kitchen. Recently fitted windows/back door. New roof. New oil tank. Rear gardens and Garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
This detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of March, approximately 2 miles from March Town Centre. Benefitting from recently fitted windows, recently fitted kitchen, new roof, three bedrooms, oil fired central heating and rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Textured ceiling. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 10" max into recess ( 4.42m x 3.61m max into recess )
Window to side. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen 14' 5" max into recess x 8' 10" ( 4.39m max into recess x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Window to side. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Cooker hood. Radiator. Wall and base units with matching work surfaces.
Bedroom One 10' 10" plus recess x 10' 11" ( 3.30m plus recess x 3.33m )
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 11" max into recess ( 3.33m x 3.63m max into recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.33m max into recess x 3.33m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Comprising four piece suite. Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Loft access.
Front gardens are fenced, laid to gravel for low maintenance.
Rear gardens are laid to gravel for low maintenance with outside tap.
There is a brick built store to the rear housing the oil central heating boiler and an outside wc. Window to side and tiled floor.
Up and over door. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55397173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.