2 bedroom terraced house for saleChelveston Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- 110 ft Rear Garden
- Views Over Countryside
- Off Road Parking
A Beautiful two bedroom terraced situated on the outskirts of Raunds with stunning views over the countryside. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from front and rear gardens, off road parking for several cars and views over open fields from the rear garden.
Single glazed door to front aspect. Stairs to first floor, coving, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 8" plus bay ( 3.71m x 3.25m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Fire place with marble inset and hearth and gas fire. Radiator, TV point, coving, ceiling rose, entrance to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 5" into alcove ( 3.73m x 3.78m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Open fire place, tiled inset and hearth with wood surround. Coving and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. Ceramic one and half bowl sink with drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas. gas cooker point, cooker hood. plumbing for washing machine. Understairs cupboard, single glazed door to side aspect.
UPVC construction, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring. Double glazed door to rear aspect.
Stairs from hall, loft access and coving.
Bedroom One 15' 6" into alcove x 10' 10" ( 4.72m into alcove x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, coving, feature Cast Iron fire place.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 1" into alcove ( 3.73m x 3.07m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath. Part tiling. Wash hand basin, WC, cupboard housing boiler.
Pathway leading to front door, picket fence surround, lawn area with large shrubs. Outside security light.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by wooden fence panels. Shared driveway providing off road parking for four cars. Gated access to a garden of approximately 110 ft, paved patio area and wooden decking with pergola over. Shed and workshop. Open views to countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55398580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.