3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLee Warner Road, SWAFFHAM
Sold STC £180,000
- WAS: £189,995 - REDUCED TO: GUIDE £180,000 - £190,000 (from 29th July - 13th August)
- SPACIOUS mid terrace house
- 3 bedrooms & 2 receptions
- Popular residential location
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Garage and shed with power and lighting
WELL CARED FOR! An immaculately presented, SPACIOUS three bedroom end terrace house located within a popular residential development within the market town of Swaffham offering easy access to schools and local amenities.
Lee Warner Road was built in 2002 by Taylor Wimpey and features an array of modern houses ranging from one bedroom coach house style apartments all the way up to four and five bedroom detached family homes. The estate is prominently positioned within walking distance of the town centre and also the local schools and shops. We are delighted to offer to market an immaculately presented and well cared for end terrace property kept up to date by its currents vendors who have owned the property since it was built. Offers accommodation of an entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, conservatory which was built in 2007 by a local company, and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Rising to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and master en suite. The property is warmed by gas central heating of which a new boiler was installed by British Gas in 2012. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout. The property is in good decorative order and requires very little attention, if any, and would suit an array of potential purchasers, whether you are an investor looking for that perfect Buy To Let opportunity, a first time buyer looking to get on the ladder, upsizers and downsizers. We expect to receive high demand for this property so recommend registering your interest early!
The front door leads into
Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator. Wood flooring. Door to kitchen, cloakroom and sitting room. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage space.
Smooth ceiling and coving. Obscure glass UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Low level WC. Hand wash basin with tiled splashback. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' 1" ( 3.86m x 4.60m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. UPVC double glazed patio door to the rear aspect. Television and telephone point. Wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
A range of base and eye level units with work surface over. Smooth ceiling and coving. Inset spotlights. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. There is a wooden stable style door leading into the
Conservatory 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
UPVC construction with a polycarbonate roof. Windows to the rear aspect. Patio doors to garden. Television point. Electric panel heaters.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and coving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 14' 8" max ( 3.51m max x 4.47m max )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone and television point. Door to
En Suite Shower Room
Spotlights. UPVC double glazed obscure window to front aspect. Hand wash basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Walk in shower cubicle. Part tiled. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 2 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobe. Two radiators. Television and telephone points. Loft access.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.36m x 3.18m )
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Loft access.
Smooth ceiling and coving. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side aspect. Radiator. Spotlights. Hand wash basin. Panel bath with shower attachment over. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Part tiled.
The property benefits from a beautifully maintained rear garden laid to patio and shingle for ease of maintenance. Mature upclimbers. Timber shed with power. Outside power points located at either end of the conservatory. Outside tap. Gated side access to the parking area.
Garage 19' 3" x 9' 5" ( 5.87m x 2.87m )
Personal double glazed door to side access. Up and over door. Power and lighting. Eaves storage in roof space.
There is also parking available in front of the garage for two cars.
From Swaffham town centre go south out of town on London Street and merge into Brandon Road. Opposite the High School turn left into Merryweather Road and follow the road around ignoring the first turning into Lee Warner Road. At the top of Merryweather Road take the left turn into Lee Warner Road where the property can be found directly in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55398610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.