4 bedroom detached house for saleBlackwood Road, Streetly
Sold by Us £659,950
- Discreetly positioned to the rear of the development
- Private driveway leading off Blackwood Road with double garage
- 4 bedrooms, 4 ensuites to high quality finish
- Impressive master suite with walk through dressing area
Forester's Edge is a brand new edition to Blackwood Road, Streetly and offers just three unique detached homes designed to a superior specification and modern requirements. Blackwood Road which backs onto Foley Wood, forming the backdrop to Plot 3, offers a tranquil setting yet is most conveniently located for local amenities and schooling. Streetly itself is highly regarded among locals and buyers from afar as being on the list of most desirable locations to reside within Sutton Coldfield. Sutton Coldfield is located approximately 6 miles north of Birmingham City Centre and is adjacent to Little Aston, Wylde Green and Four Oaks. Streetly has its own gate access to Sutton Park, understood to be the seventh largest urban park in Europe. This location offers an abundance of rural walks, all on the doorstep, whilst the M6 motorway is within easy reach providing quick access to the City Centre, Birmingham International Airport and Train Station.
Located to the rear of the development this property is the hidden gem of Blackwood Road. Discreetly positioned adorning its own private driveway, this home offers versatile accommodation plus double detached garaging benefiting its own built in accessible loft space. The entrance hallway greets you with engineered oak flooring leading to living room and most impressive generously proportioned kitchen / living area with separate utility room. Underfloor heating spreads across the entire ground floor which also includes bedroom 4 with en-suite and built in wardrobes. This ground floor bedroom easily doubles up as a teenage / guest suite and / or playroom. The impressive family kitchen is complimented by further reception room offering study or dining room facility. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, all of which benefit their own en-suites. The master suite must be viewed to be appreciated, with high dormer ceilings, walk through dressing area, glass Juliette balcony and full en-suite. Sanitary ware throughout carries the well regarded Roca name alongside Hansgrohe fitments and Italian tiling. The garden to this property sweeps the three boundary walls with a tranquil aspect to Foley Wood and the established green and leafy surrounds.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the quality and bespoke craftsmanship of this property.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
STUNNING BREAKFAST KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM 4
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
DRESSING AREA With fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 With airing cupboard.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with loft area and ladder.
LANDSCAPED FORE GARDEN
INTERNAL FINISHES * Oak veneer solid core interior doors with polished chrome door furniture
* Oak staircase handrail, base rail, spindles and newel posts (treads, risers and strings not in Oak)
* Italian ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining area
* Oak Engineered wood flooring to the hallway
* Contemporary Torus skirtings and architraves
* Luxury carpets and underlay to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
* Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms in all plots
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS * Dual TV/Satellite sockets to living room, family room and bedrooms
* Telephone sockets to living room, kitchen and bedrooms 1 & 2
ENVIRONMENTAL DETAILS * A Rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
* Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water consumption
* PV solar panels to all plots to supplement the electricity consumption
* 100% LED low energy lighting
* Energy efficient A Rated system boiler to reduce gas consumption
* Double glazed argon filled external windows and doors throughout offering superior thermal and acoustic insulation
* Solidor GRP feature front door with double glazed argon filled side panels offering superior thermal and acoustic insulation
* Glass Juliet balcony on plot 3
SECURITY * Multipoint locking system to external doors and windows compliant with Secured by Design Standards
* Intruder alarm system
* Exterior lighting
HEATING * Polypipe wet underfloor heating system to entire ground floor, fully zoned
* Thermostatic radiator valves to the first floor
* 300 litre mains pressure hot water system
* Feature gas fire and surround to living room
BATHROOM, EN-SUITES & GUEST CLOAKROOM * Roca white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps to bathroom, en-suites and wc
* Silestone worktops to vanity units in bathroom and en-suites
* Italian full height tiling to walls and floor in bathroom/en-suites and wc (splashback only to wc)
* Grohe chrome plated dual controlled mixer taps with pop-up waste to basins and bath
* Shower cubicles to include shower doors, full height tiling and chrome plated Grohe variable spray adjustment sliding head showers with rain head feature
* Shaver socket to family bathroom and en-suites
* Chrome plated towel rails to bathroom and en-suites
KITCHEN * Professionally designed contemporary kitchen and utility
* Silestone work surface to kitchen and utility
* Stainless steel Franke 1½ bowl under mounted sink with engraved drainer hand chrome plated mixer taps to kitchen and utility
* Eye level double oven, 5 ring electric induction hob and extractor hood, all with stainless steel finish, built in fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher. All appliances to be NEFF
EXTERNAL DETAILS * Outside water tap
* Outside power point
* Landscaped front garden, patio and turf to rear
* Drive to be a combination of block pave and tarmac
* Garages to be fully decorated
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION * Chrome sockets and switches throughout
* Recessed LED downlighters to hall, kitchen/dining/family room, guest cloakroom, landing, bathroom and en-suites
* Under unit lighting to kitchen
ADDDITIONAL INFORMATION * Hormann electric garage doors
* 10 year NHBC warranty upon completion
* High levels of insulation in roof, walls and floors to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
Subjective comments in these details imply the opinion of the selling Agent at the time these details were prepared. Naturally, the opinions of purchasers may differ.
Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitaryware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Tenure: The property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property.
Local Authority: Walsall Council.
To complete our quality service, John Shepherd is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on 0121 354 2079 to make an appointment.
Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact 01564 771776.
Professional Survey Department: If this property should not meet your requirements and you decide to purchase a property not marketed by ourselves, we would be delighted to offer our professional services to you should you require an independent survey on the property you intend to purchase. We offer a full range of professional surveys including the RICS Home Buyers' Survey and Valuation Reports, and full Building Surveys. For professional survey and valuation advice therefore, please do not hesitate to contact our Survey Department on 01564 786626.
John Shepherd Conveyancing: Very competitive fixed price rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details or go to www.johnshepherd.com
Financial Services: John Shepherd Estate Agents works with Lomond Mortgage Services offering face to face mortgage advice to suit your needs. LMS are part of one of the UK's largest award winning mortgage brokers and can offer you expert mortgage advice, searching over 11,000 different mortgages from 90+ lenders to find the right deal for you. Please contact Matthew Tyler at our Solihull office on 0121 703 1869 for further details or to arrange a free appointment.
John Shepherd, for themselves and for the vendors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars do not constitute any part of a contract or offer, and are produced in good faith and set out as a general guide only. The vendor does not make or give, and neither John Shepherd and any person in his employment, has an authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55398694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101829048143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Hockley Heath - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.