4 bedroom detached house for saleHolly Hill Close, Ormesby
- Substantial Detached Family Sized House
- Four Double Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting
- 2,100sq Ft. of Well Planned Living Space
- Double Garage (Converted into Games Room)
- Lounge, Sitting/Dining Room & 21ft Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Private South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
This hugely impressive, tastefully presented detached family sized house has so many wonderful features for you to see that an internal viewing is considered a must. To start with, there are two bath/shower rooms to go with the four double bedrooms on the first floor. The ground floor has bundles of living space with a comfortable rear lounge, separate sitting/dining room, 21ft open plan breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of shaker style units, useful utility room and cloakroom WC. The double garage has been changed into a family/games room but if that's not your thing, it can be converted back very easily. The property sits very nicely in a pleasant little cul-de-sac and it is not overlooked at the front or rear. Other features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, security alarm system and a private south/westerly facing rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55399354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.