4 bedroom detached house for saleScothern Lane, Sudbrooke, Lincoln
- Established & extended 1920s built 4 bedroom detached house
- Sought sfter non-estate village location, open fields to the front
- 3 reception rooms, bathroom, shower room, conservatory, kitchen
- Large landscaped plot, pond with bridge and waterfall, garage and parking
- Excellent village for access to primary and secondary schooling
Copsewood is an individual detached family house which dates back originally to the 1920s with later extensions.
Benefitting from gas fired central heating, the spacious living accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, utility, lobby area with WC, and kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, together with a family bathroom, and separate shower room.
Outside the gardens are a particular feature with a large plot with delightful landscaped gardens to the rear with terrace, lawned areas, established trees, borders, pond with bridge and waterfall, greenhouse and garden shed. To the front the property is approached through a wooden five bar gate with a gravelled driveway leading to an attached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55399477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN120210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.