3 bedroom terraced house for saleStocks Lane, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75
- THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY
- ENCLOSED REAR PATIO GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- COSY LOG BURNER TO LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- FANTASTIC STARTER HOME
This three bedroom mid terrace property represents fantastic value for money and boasts a spacious lounge with log burner, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, two first floor bedrooms and an attic bedroom with open views. The property is within close proximity of the town centre and commuter links, being only a short drive from the M1 motorway.
This fantastic starter home briefly comprises lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom, two first floor bedrooms and an attic room with an enclosed rear patio garden.
The property could not be better positioned for commuting being close to a bus route, within a short walk of the town centre and only a short drive from the M1 motorway.
View now to avoid disappointment as this property is a great purchase which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55399600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.