1 bedroom flat for sale10 Park Drive, London
- 3rd floor 638 Square Feet 1 Bedroom Apartment with Westerly Views
- Located Next to the Canary Wharf Business District
- Off-Plan Contract Reassignment
- Completion Scheduled for Q4 2019
- Part of Canary Wharf's new phase, which includes substantial new green parks and dockside walks, shops, restaurants, a library, a large GP surgery, a school for 420 children and a sports hall.
- Designed by world-renowned architects at Stanton Williams, interior design by Make Architects.
- Within a 42-storey residential tower with extraordinary views of Canary Wharf, the city and River Thames.
- Waterside location, linked by beautifully landscaped gardens & parks.
- Residents will enjoy excellent transport connections by road, DLR, London underground, Crossrail & boat services, as well as easy access to Heathrow & London City airports.
- West facing
- Custom-designed kitchen with fully integrated Siemens appliances & built-in wine cooler.
- Underfloor heating.
- Built-in wardrobes and separate dressing area
- Large (90 sq. ft.) private balcony with views of water, gardens and Canary Wharf.
- Access to sophisticated private state-of-the-art health club (with gym, pool and spa), Residents' Club and "Sky Terrace".
- Dedicated 24 hour private Canary Wharf Concierge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55400167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWL160126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.