2 bedroom terraced house for saleHampton Street, Halifax
Guide Price £65,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000**
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Modern & Well Presented
- Patio Garden to Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000** Modern and well presented two bedroom through terrace, comprises of a lounge, dining kitchen, cellar. First floor two bedrooms, bathroom. Apply Halifax.
**GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000** William H Brown are pleased in offering for-sale this two bedroom stone through terrace property enjoying well presented living accommodation. Modern kitchen diner and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear yard area, convenient location. Comprises of a lounge, dining kitchen, cellar. First floor two bedrooms, bathroom. Apply Halifax.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Enter the property through the composite front door into the lounge. With double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator. A living flame effect gas fire with marble inset and hearth. With decorative cornice to the ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, with tiling to the splash back. With inset spotlights to ceiling, an electric oven, and gas hob with cooker hood over. Further featuring plumbing for a dishwasher, double glazed window to rear elevation and composite door leading to the rear garden. The boiler is also housed in the kitchen.
Lower ground floor with plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to rear
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. With period decorative fire place and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 6' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window skylight
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. with push button flush. With part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Patio area with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55400584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.