3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindmill Road, Hemel Hempstead
- Popular Location
- Butterfly Style Semi Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance Of Adeyfield Queens Square With Its Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Situated in the POPULAR AREA of Adeyfield is this very well presented three bedroom Butterfly style semi detached home. Being within walking distance of Adeyfield Queens Square plus benefiting from good sized living accommodation and a modern kitchen this property would make an ideal family home.
Situated in the POPULAR AREA of Adeyfield is this very well presented three bedroom Butterfly style semi detached home. Being within walking distance of Adeyfield Queens Square with its wide range of local amenities plus benefiting from good sized living accommodation and a modern kitchen this property would make an IDEAL FAMILY HOME. Early viewing's highly recommended.
Via double glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, feature gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' To Max x 12' 9" To Max ( 5.18m To Max x 3.89m To Max )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, built in Smeg oven and Smeg electric hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel circular sink with mixer taps and stainless steel circular drainer, part tiled walls, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Paneled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Driveway providing off street parking for several cars.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, patio area.
To the side of the property converted into a gym area.
Off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55401520.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.