3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Great Casterton
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached House On A Large Plot
- Potential Development Opportunity (STP)
- In Need Of Updating
- Sought After Village
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Workshop
- Driveway To The Rear
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £300,000 OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 13th AUGUST 1PM - 3PM
CALL OFFICE FOR VIEWINGS
Rare chance to acquire a detached home in need of updating, with potential development opportunity. Set on a large plot the property offers the scope to extend, subject to planning.
Situated in a sought after village, with good access to Stamford and the A1 the property offers the following accommodation: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with pantry/utility room. Upstairs there are three good bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, the house sits in the middle of it's plot with gardens all around and a single garage with workshop and driveway to the rear.
Offered with no onward chain.
Lounge 20' 8" max x 11' 11" ( 6.30m max x 3.63m )
Dining Room 15' 6" max x 11' 11" ( 4.72m max x 3.63m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Pantry/utility 5' 11" x 4' 8" ( 1.80m x 1.42m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 11" max ( 3.91m x 3.02m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.03m )
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55401544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.