2 bedroom terraced house for saleChilham Close, Hemel Hempstead
- Mid-Terraced Home
- Located In A Sought After Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER AREA of the Jarman Park Development and being close to good transport links is this two bedroom mid-terraced home. Features include lounge / dining room, downstairs cloakroom & allocated parking. The property also benefits from being within walking distance of amenities.
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER AREA of the Jarman Park Development and being close to good transport links is this two bedroom mid-terraced home. Features include lounge / dining room, downstairs cloakroom and allocated parking. The property also benefits from being within walking distance of local amenities. Viewing a must.
Via door to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor doors to :-
Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiles to splash areas, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 1" narrowing to 12' 1" x 12' ( 5.21m narrowing to 3.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, coving, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.00m x 1.75m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, built in oven and gas hob with filter hood over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiles to splash areas, cupboard housing central heating boiler, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Access to loft space, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator.
Paneled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn,
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55404491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD104482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.